Which program or technique for weight loss works the best ?

Which programme or technique for weight loss works the best? Respond I can respond to this because, when under lockdown, I used extremely basic and unusual tactics to lose about 18 kg in three months. Important points: SUCCESS# Start as basic as you can; for me, that meant cutting back on sugar. For example, I used to have two cups of tea every day with two spoons of sugar. I cut that down to one spoon and then half; in this way, I cut my monthly sugar intake by ninety spoons. applied the same principle to my diet, starting with one spoon less oil on every veggie I ate and working my way down to foods with the least amount of oil feasible. Thus, begin simply. Several delicious and healthful options - Almos Masala Oats Without attending to the gym, I went from weighing 8 kg to 65 kg. How did that come about, then? I lived a disciplined life, then. I started being mindful of my habits, signed up for a simple yoga class in my neighbourhood, and made sure to always drink four litres of water. The chart that I always have in mind is: • Wake up (closer to sunrise, say 7:30) drink 2 glasses of water. Eat fruit within 15 minutes of waking up.. • Around 8:30 a.m., eat a healthy, homemade breakfast.. • 3 glasses of water at 8:40 am. • At 10:00 a bowl of curd. • Drink water at 11:00. • At 11:30 all kinds of dry fruits as desired., • At 12:30 proper lunch: one roti, a bowl of rice and one sabzi. • at 12:45 3 glasses of water. • 14:30 apple• 15:00 drinking water • 16:00 tea or coffee (try adding honey instead of sugar) • 17:30 one banana • 18:00 drink water • 18:30-7:30 to run • 7:30 or 8:00 Eat a healthy home cooked dinner.. P.S. I definitely eat every 2 hours. I drank 4 liters of water and went to yoga class early in the morning and went for a run in the evening. You can make your own chart keeping in mind the 2 hour rule and track what you eat.I also did wake up closer to sunrise and sleep closer to sunset.You can read more in the book: Don't lose your mind, relax! By Ikram Khan Kakar.

Post a Comment

0 Comments